EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2021 - Members who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear a mask to class. Students under the age of 12 will continue wearing masks until a vaccine is available for their age group.
For the health and safety of our members, as well as for the general public, Apex Martial Arts Center has implemented the following Safety Protocols. Every new and existing member and guest is required to abide by these Safety Protocols.
- Student or guardian must complete an online Liability Waiver/Health Release form.
- Everyone MUST wear a face mask to enter the facility.
- We'll take your temperature at the door, before you enter.
- We've stationed hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes around the gym; please use them.
- At the end of each class, all gear, mats and surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
- Floors will be mopped w/a bleach and Pinesol solution after class.
- The air will be sprayed with disinfectant after each class.
- Please bring minimal gear and wear a clean gi.
- Students must show up for class on time so instructors don't have to stop a class to check your temperature.
- If you are sick, even if it's the cold or flu, please do not come to class until you feel better.
We cannot eliminate the COVID-19 risk but we will do our best to minimize the threat to our members. Thank you for understanding and abiding by our policies.