The following COVID-19 Safety Protocols are in place for the health and safety of our members, as well as for the general public. Every new and existing member or guest is required to abide by these Safety Protocols.
- Student or guardian must complete an online Liability Waiver/Health Release form.
- Everyone MUST have your mask on before entering the facility.
- We'll take your temperature at the door (outside), before you enter.
- Please bring your own water as the fountain is currently not in use.
- We've stationed hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes around the gym; please use them.
- At the end of each class, all gear, mats and surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
- Floors will be mopped w/a bleach solution after class.
- The air will be sprayed with disinfectant after each class.
- Class sizes will be limited and spread out across our 4500 sq ft facility.
- Only students are allowed inside the gym during class. Parents may wait in their cars or sit outside in the provided chairs.
- Please bring minimal gear and wear a clean gi.
- Students must show up on time and leave right after class
We cannot eliminate the COVID-19 risk but we will do our best to minimize the threat. In order to be completely safe, it is best to isolate at home and not attend classes. If you choose to attend class, please visit the CDC website to get the facts about COVID-19.